WIN: Brighten up your Autumn!
We have two fantastic prizes, valued at over $250 each, to give away to two lucky wine lovers. Each prize contains a Plumm Flinders handmade crystal decanter, two Plumm crystal glasses designed for full bodied red wine, the Lonely Planet Wine Trails coffee table book, and an Air New Zealand Wine Awards black barbeque apron. Wow!
Simply answer the question below to go into the draw. Competition closes 5pm Friday 26 May 2017. Good luck!
Terms and conditions
1. The promotional text relating to the competition forms part of the terms and conditions.
2. The organiser of this competition is New Zealand Winegrowers Inc, Level 3, 52 Symonds Street, Auckland 1010, New Zealand.
3. Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of these terms and conditions.
4. The competition commences on Wednesday 10 May 2017 and closes at 5pm on Friday 26 May 2017 (the closing date).
5. THE PRIZE: Plumm Flinders handmade crystal decanter, two Plumm crystal glasses designed for full bodied red wine, Lonely Planet Wine Trails coffee table book, and Air New Zealand Wine Awards black barbeque apron.
6. HOW TO WIN: No purchase is necessary. Qualify for entry by entering your details and in 30 words or less, tell us what your favourite Autumn-inspired food and wine match is. The two best entries (as judged by a New Zealand Winegrowers Inc appointed judge) received by the closing date will be awarded THE PRIZE. The judge’s decision is final and no negotiation will be entered into regarding that decision.
7. Only one entry per person.
8. Entrants must be New Zealand residents and aged 18 years of age and over. Proof of age may be required to claim the prize.
9. The winners will be notified by email by Friday 2 June 2017.
10. The prize includes delivery to the winner at a New Zealand address by courier or other mutually agreed delivery option.
11. Attempts will be made to notify the winner using the contact details provided on the competition entry form. If New Zealand Winegrowers Inc, having used reasonable efforts, is unable to contact the winner within 5 days of the winner being drawn/decided, then the prize is forfeited and a further draw/decision will be conducted.
12. The winners agree to allow New Zealand Winegrowers Inc to use their name and winning sentence to promote the win online at www.airnnzwineawards.co.nz.
13. New Zealand Winegrowers Inc shall not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or injury which is suffered or sustained in connection with this competition or in accepting or using the prize/s, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law). New Zealand Winegrowers Inc takes no responsibility for prizes damaged or lost in transit.
14. New Zealand Winegrowers Inc collects participants’ personal information in order to conduct the competition. Competition entrants agree to allow New Zealand Winegrowers Inc to use their information for the express purposes of conducting this promotion.
15. New Zealand Winegrowers Inc, their employees and their immediate families, participating agents and their associated agencies are ineligible to enter. New Zealand Winegrowers Inc reserves the right to verify the validity of entries.
- This promotion has closed.